04 November 2006

Frustration

So today I got in an argument about time travel… it was a good thought provoking argument. I love to get in discussions about things like this. It just intrigues me. So anyways, I evidently looked like I was getting upset. I was actually having a lot of fun; however one of my friends was getting mad at me for getting upset. That did make me frustrated, because I was having a great discussion that was fun and then my friend starts getting mad at me and telling me to calm down and such. So later while driving, the friend that I was having a discussion with started up again. And the after I said one counterpoint my friend (who was in the car with us) thought I was mad again.

Evidently I show false emotions or people just read me wrong. I thought about this for a while and I think that it has been true for a very long time. However, I still do not understand why.

No comments: