So I among many other things here at college, I have learned that when you are at a College in a small town (you know, one with nothing to do) you find something to do on your free time and you become exceedingly good at it. There is not a lot to do here in between classes, therefore one of the activities I have come to love is Foosball. However, I have realized that among the other Foosball players, usually the older (in terms of grade) the better. This is because they have had much more free time through their years than me. Whether it be basketball, Halo, Battlefield 2, ping-pong, Mario Cart, pool, or Foosball, there will be something to entertain yourself and become a master of.
I have started my journey of the Foosball master and hope to amaze all the freshmen someday.
29 November 2006
College - Insights to the real life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment