So this is the completion to the trilogy on competition. I have a very good friend that has the most profound questions about the universe and life. In fact, he is the one who led my to the discussion on time and its existence. And he has led me to my discussion on competition. My final piece to this arrangement of thoughts consists of a simple question…
Will there be competition in heaven?
My only regret to asking the question is searching for the answer because there is no real way of knowing till we see it. In my thoughts however, I see competition as being a selfish. I do not believe there will be selfishness in heaven since it is the opposite of love. However, what about what we call 'healthy' or 'friendly' competition… like, if there was foosball tables, would I be able to play someone for both of our enjoyment (not that there will be a lack there of… just hypothetically speaking)?

No comments:
Post a Comment