30 July 2009

One of Those Nights

I didn't think it would happen again, but I guess it is appropriate now since I have strep throat. It has been about 3 and a half years since my insomnia was this bad. I remember laying down at 10pm and not being able to sleep. Around 2 or 3, I gave up and went outside my dorm room in Chapman Hall at Olivet and reading half of "Eragon". I eventually went back inside the room and sat on one of the pink flowery cushioned chairs me and my roommate picked up from an elderly woman and I finally fell asleep (sometime around 7 or 8 am). My roommate was awake for classes before I fell asleep. I missed a bio test that day which almost caused me to fail a class in my first semester at college (I pulled off a C-).


At least this time, it is before classes but I am definitely not making it to work. It is 3:45am and I am jammmin' to Collective Soul and praying my throat feels better.

No comments: