When you shaped this Earth
Your hands gave worth
You created life
From dust and dirt
You gave us choice
To listen to Your voice
When we failed
Your forgiveness was unveiled
You’re helping to rebuild
Life
When You gave Your Son
Salvation had begun
He showed Your love
In this dying land
Some listened and obeyed
Others seldom ever prayed
Few stood by your side
Most just tried to hide
Our selfish pride
Save us won’t you please!
Won’t you…
Speak to me and share with me Your love
Wash me in Your purifying blood
Speak to me and share with me Your love
Wash me in Your purifying blood
God I long to be with You
God I need to be with You
Your hands spread across
The sacrifice was made
Through precious blood
It was us You forgave
When Your life You gave
Our sins washed away
All night turned to day
You showed us the way
Home
When You rose from the Cross
No longer were we lost
You gave Your Holy Ghost
To guide us to the Host
We trust You the most
And now I’m begging you to please
Won’t you…
Speak to me and share with me Your love
Wash me in Your purifying blood
Speak to me and share with me Your love
Wash me in Your purifying blood
God I long to be with You
God I need to be with You
Speak to me and share with me Your love
Wash me in Your purifying blood
Speak to me and share with me Your love
Wash me in Your purifying blood
God I long to be with You
God I need to be with You
God I long to be with You
God I need to be with You

No comments:
Post a Comment