So, is college the beginning of a new life? I have always heard that that is when you grow most as a person, where you meet the people who will be your friends forever. It is where you will adopt your own lifestyle instead of stealing a little of everyone else’s. It is where you will learn the things that will shape your future and mend your past. However, I have since realized that, for me at least, this has just started. I took my first final of the first semester. I have learned that college is harder than just going to class and doing homework. I have started friendships that have since become like part of my family. I have already learned lessons that will shape me and mend me. So this is it, the beginning of the start of my future… oh and by the way, I got a great grade on that final :)
04 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
nice work on the final=)
Post a Comment